Animal Print Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A cotton gabardine trench coat in a distinctive animal print. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. A Sandringham slim fit, the trench coat is tailored closely to the body with a fitted waist and narrow set-in sleeves.
- Coat length: 85cm/33.5in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Models height: 175cm/5ft 9in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Undercollar: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 60% acetate, 40% cupro
- Pocket lining: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Dry clean
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery