Cotton Gabardine Jacket
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A jacket cut from cotton gabardine. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. The design has adjustable button cuffs and waist tabs.
- Outer: 100% cotton with lamb suede trim
- Undercollar: 100% lamb suede
- Lining: 100% viscose
- Sleeve lining: 50% acetate, 50% cupro
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Front zip closure
- Button-through side pockets
- Hook-and-eye collar closure
- Specialist dry clean only
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery