Cotton Gabardine Jacket
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A jacket for changeable weather cut from cotton gabardine, the weatherproof fabric invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A neat silhouette with a concealed zip closure, it has side adjusters to create a closer fit. Epaulettes and a storm shield add signature detail.
- Jacket length: 65cm/25.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 187cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Centre zip and button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye closure, tab cuffs, storm shield, undercollar check
- Specialist dry clean
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery