Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A double-breasted cotton gabardine trench coat.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- A Kensington modern fit, the trench coat is tailored to the body with slim set-in sleeves.
- Heritage features include epaulettes, a gun flap and a storm shield.
- Coat length: 110cm/43.3in from back of collar to hem. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- 100% cotton with leather trim
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Specialist dry clean
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery