Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A cotton gabardine trench coat. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. In a Kensington modern fit, the design is tailored to the body with a tapered waist.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 187cm/6ft 1.5in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Italy
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery