Extra-long Resin Button Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
- Refreshing a heritage design, a cotton gabardine trench coat updated with contrast-coloured resin buttons. The coat's weatherproof fabric, invented by our founder Thomas Burberry in 1879, is woven in Yorkshire, England. Cut in our Kensington modern fit, it is a timeless style with a tapered waist – make yours work over a suit.
- Coat length: 117cm/46.1in. This is based on a size IT 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 188cm/6ft 2in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Trim: 100% calf leather
- Undercollar: 100% cotton
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Dry clean
- Made in Italy