Gabardine Lace Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A trench coat in English-woven gabardine lace. The fabric is made on traditional Leavers looms with the yarn of our Heritage Trench Coat, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879. A Kensington modern fit, the design is tailored to the body with slim, set-in sleeves.
- Coat length: 95cm/37.4in. This is based on a size 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 175cm/5ft 9in
- Outer: 95% cotton, 5% polyamide with calf leather trim
- Lining: 93% silk, 7% elastane
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery