Long Cotton Gabardine Car Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A refined car coat crafted in protective cotton gabardine.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven and breathable fabric that protects against wind and rain.
- Raglan sleeves and a concealed button closure complement the clean tailored lines.
- The piece is finished with a distinctive check undercollar.
- Coat length: 98cm/38.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in Europe
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery