The Chelsea Gabardine Trench Coat with Lace Collar
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A cotton gabardine trench coat with a detachable graphic lace topcollar. Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements. In a Chelsea narrow fit, the design has a tapered waist and a precisely tailored collar and gun flap.
- Coat length: 97cm/38.2in. This is based on a size 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model's height: 185.4cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Collar trim: 87% cotton, 13% polyester
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Double-breasted button closure
- Button-through pockets
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, check undercollar, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery