- A modern fit trench coat, the Kensington is tailored to the body with a tapered waist.
- The coat is made in England from weatherproof cotton gabardine, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879.
- A classic for all seasons and occasions, the trench can be worn belted over tailoring or open and relaxed over denim and T-shirts.
- Inspired by the Burberry Heritage Archive, the coat features the iconic check undercollar.
- The design is available in two sleeve lengths. SF sizes are 3cm shorter in the sleeve.
Personalise this item with your initials, placed inside the coat on the right side, 10cm/3.9in below the final buttonhole. This image is a visual representation only. Monogramming placement may differ slightly from what is shown.
- Coat length: 88cm/34.6in. This is based on a size UK 48 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Model’s height: 185cm/6ft 1in
- Outer: 100% cotton
- Check cotton lining
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Heritage features: epaulettes, storm shield, gun flap, D-rings, hook-and-eye collar closure
- Buttons: buffalo horn
- Specialist dry clean
- Made in England