- A lightweight showerproof rucksack with cushioned and polished metal chain shoulder straps and leather trims. Inspired by the fabric of the Burberry trench coat, the bag is made from durable nylon woven in a compact gabardine construction. The easy, soft structure is influenced by military archive styles from the early 20th century and is reworked with multi-zip pockets for added functionality.
Personalise this item with your initials, sourced from an 18th-century embroidery specialist and handmade using a traditional goldwork technique. This image is a visual representation only. Monogramming placement may differ slightly from what is shown.
- 21.5 x 14.5 x 32cm/8.5 x 5.7 x 12.6in
- 85% polyamide, 15% acrylic with calf leather trim
- Back panel: 100% polyamide
- Lining: 71% cotton, 29% polyamide
- Three external zip pockets, one internal slip pocket, one internal zip pocket
- Leather top handle, adjustable canvas and chain shoulder straps
- Buckle and drawstring fastenings
- Polished metal hardware
- Hand-painted edges
- Raised Burberry lettering at front pocket
- Made in Italy