Military Button Cotton Gabardine Trench Coat
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A cotton gabardine trench coat in our Kensington modern fit. The shower-resistant fabric, invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, is woven at the Burberry mill in Yorkshire, England. The softly tailored design is accented with leather cuff belts, military-inspired brass buttons and a check undercollar.
- Also comes with cotton cuff straps.
- Coat length: 105cm/41.3in. This is based on a size UK 10 as proportions change slightly according to size.
- Outer: 100% cotton with calf leather trim
- Check lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 100% viscose
- Double-breasted front button closure
- Signature details: epaulettes, hook-and-eye collar closure, gun flap, belted cuffs, D-ring belt, storm shield
- Specialist dry clean
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery