Packaway Hood Cotton Gabardine Jacket
Use the Size Guide to choose the best fit for your measurements.
In this window, you can find out the shipping and returns options for the selected item or contact Customer Service for further assistance
- A cotton gabardine jacket with packaway hood.
- Invented by Thomas Burberry in 1879, cotton gabardine is a tightly woven, weatherproof fabric that protects against the elements.
- The design has a protective stand collar and lambskin binding.
- The design is available in two sleeve lengths. SF sizes are 3cm shorter in the sleeve.
- 100% cotton with lambskin trim
- Hood: 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% cotton
- Sleeve lining: 55% acetate, 45% viscose
- Specialist dry clean
Can we help?
Item Image Gallery